Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My Review on the new Guns N Roses demo songs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had the chance to hear a 3 song demo for Axl's new Guns N Roses. Let me just say that it's okay....not to bad, but has hip hop beats thrown into the batch to make you say Huh?....After all these years, it's a bit pathetic that this is all Axl could come up with.

    Dont' get me wrong, It's okay stuff, but let's face it...GUNS N ROSES is DEAD DEAD DEAD.

    If these 3 songs are evidence of what's to come of the Chinese Democracy album...Then I'll see it along side with the 100s of Brides Of Destruction albums stacking in the used-bin at cd shops.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Interessting. Do you have the time to write a little bit about each of the 3 songs for those of us who haven't heard them and are too stupid to figure out how this online listening works?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chris,
    My girlfriend has the copy in her car...she didn't care to much for it either, but as soon as I can get it...I'll rip them and send you the MP3s for your opinion.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Excellent! I have no clue about online stuff, but if you would send it with our trade I'll post my thoughts here too

  5. #5
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll just to a dropload...or email them to ya bro.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are these the same three songs that have already flooded the 'net?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Carl I.:
    Are these the same three songs that have already flooded the 'net?
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Most likely. They're up on the Rock N Roll Board here:

    http://diytv.proboards79.com/index.cgi?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •